Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Jason at Altitude Importers (ArmaDen) and his awesome products and service, my interior LED conversion is finally complete! I went with LED's on the Door Panels, Floor Board, Mud Lights, Maps, and Dome. I also bought some backup light LED's but I was one of the unlucky ones who had trouble getting those to connect correctly to the sockets without modifying the LED somewhat. After some fiddling around I figured out how to make those work, but to be honest I was not happy with the light output. I opted for the PIAA 19224 Xtreme White bulbs instead.

I also purchased a mood light LED from Superbrightleds, before I knew about Jason, darnit!!......LOL. I enlarged the mood light hole in the upper console to allow a little extra light to shine through. I had the perfect bit for my Dremmel and enlarged the hole approximately 20 to 25 percent. I bought two mood lights, one was advertised as being brighter than the standard, but after testing both I opted for the standard as the brighter one was a bit much IMHO.

Anyway I thought I'd post some pictures for you guys so you can see just how bright these lights can make your interior.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Damn, that is bright. I'm throwing around the idea right now of doing white LED's in all the overhead lamps and doing red on the floors and in the doors on my truck. Looks good.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is bright, but it's only that way when your getting in and out of the vehicle, and at night I'm really loving it! When you get to be my age good lighting is important.....LMAO!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, those are called the Mud lights I believe. I pit LED's in there too.... makes it nice when walking up to the truck at night, I can see where I'm walking.....LOL

·
Registered
745 Posts
Im jealous, I want to do it to mine real bad.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
The lights under the mirror are called puddle lights I think but idk. I am getting the leds overhead and going with blue on the floor and doors and also in those puddle/mud lights

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks good Lvcoyote!

I just did the same on mine (full interior) and also did the cargo lamps, 3rd brake light & license plate lights. I bought bulbs for the reverse lights as well but had no luck getting them to work. I thought that it was just me but now that you say you had difficulty as well makes me feel better. Will check out the PIAA bulbs you mentioned, thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Looks good Lvcoyote!

I just did the same on mine (full interior) and also did the cargo lamps, 3rd brake light & license plate lights. I bought bulbs for the reverse lights as well but had no luck getting them to work. I thought that it was just me but now that you say you had difficulty as well makes me feel better. Will check out the PIAA bulbs you mentioned, thanks for the tip!
The reverse bulbs are a pain in the ***. You just gotta play with them and wiggle them around to make the contact points line up how they're supposed to.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
The lights under the mirror are called puddle lights I think but idk. I am getting the leds overhead and going with blue on the floor and doors and also in those puddle/mud lights
This is what it will look like with the blue LED's, it will actually be brighter than the picture shows, but no where near as bright as LVCoyote's.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
where do u go to get the blue LEDs that are in the map and dome spots? Do i just go to the local advance autos and tell them what i am looking for?

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Most people here get them through ArmaDen, you can send him a PM and he'll get back to you with prices, he's very reasonable and will know exactly what you need. I did 2 maps, dome, 2 doors, and mood light for $26. Now just waiting to get License plate, 3rd Brake light and reverse lights in white to complete the project.

·
Registered
115 Posts
please list the source and bulb numbers with prices, I'd like to improve the interior and puddle lights on my 07 LE KC 4x4. I really like the intensity of the map lights.

·
Registered
11 Posts
please list the source and bulb numbers with prices, I'd like to improve the interior and puddle lights on my 07 LE KC 4x4. I really like the intensity of the map lights.
Yeah , Im with you Vertigo. I want to get er done as well but have no clue where to start and price range to work with. :bump:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Dayuuum! Cool!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Guys, it's very simple...... you just PM ArmaDen right here on these forums or e-mail him at [email protected] and he'll hook you right up. Just give him the Y/M/M of your rig and he will do all the leg work for you. He also sells bulbs in kit form that pretty much cover them all. If you prefer you can give ArmaDen the actual standard bulb numbers and he will give you the matching LED. If you'd like to do it that way then simply go to OSRAM SYLVANIA - Replacement Guide - Start and look them up.

He has the best LED's, the best price, and without a doubt the best service.

Reactions: KC4xSV

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
^^^^^^ What LVCoyote said, if you order through Armaden, he'll take care of you. the bulbs are anywhere from 4-8 bucks each, interiors closer to $4.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks guys. Feedback is much appreciated. Yes, feel free to PM me with any questions. Or ask them here. I offer the same pricing for all of the folks here so I'm not secretive about it. We do our price checking to make sure we are still offering a more customized product for a better price than the competitors out there. Have a great night. Jason

1 - 20 of 43 Posts