Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2005 Titan SE Crew Cab. Knowing that it had these spots on all in the front of the cab, I went ahead and bought the truck since I got a killer deal in it. Anyway.... There are small spots all over the aluminum colored dash pieces (Such as the stereo cover, the cup holder door, shiftgate cover, etc...) that do not come out. They are totally stained. Does anyone know where I could get replacement pieces other than the dealership. I don't mean the stick on trim stuff like on Ebay. I just want to do it right if I'm going to do it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
You can get them from some of the site sponsors. Have you try-ed Never Dull to clean the stains? Don't know if it well work, but worth a try if you're planing on replacing them anyhow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might give the Never Dull a shot. Not sure how it would do on plastic. maybe it will take a layer off of the plastic abraise the stain out. I'm up for an experiment. It can't really look any worse. :jester:

·
Registered
452 Posts
You could always paint em...

·
Registered
396 Posts
avandiver said:
I might give the Never Dull a shot. Not sure how it would do on plastic. maybe it will take a layer off of the plastic abraise the stain out. I'm up for an experiment. It can't really look any worse. :jester:
Good luck and let us know how it works out, good or bad.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
avandiver said:
I just bought a 2005 Titan SE Crew Cab. Knowing that it had these spots on all in the front of the cab, I went ahead and bought the truck since I got a killer deal in it. Anyway.... There are small spots all over the aluminum colored dash pieces (Such as the stereo cover, the cup holder door, shiftgate cover, etc...) that do not come out. They are totally stained. Does anyone know where I could get replacement pieces other than the dealership. I don't mean the stick on trim stuff like on Ebay. I just want to do it right if I'm going to do it.
if you buy new ones i may be interested in the old ones to try and paint. I dont really wanna do mine in case they dont look good after lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts