Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered something for my interior and it should be here around the 20th.
I will post pictures of the install and spill all of the details soon.
I have been debating on these for about 2 years and decided to take the plunge. Hopefully it will turn out how I am expecting it to. :redblob"

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah...what is it dude?!!

(this would be a good time for everyone else to chime in! ;) )

Psychlone

·
Registered
249 Posts
So...it's not tomorrow anymore...c'mon Bro! Let us in!!!

Psychlone

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yea you should probably tell us...

·
Super Moderator
93,256 Posts
Probably a fur lined steering wheel cover :eveilgrin

·
Registered
336 Posts
Or LED Fuzzy Dice with strobe dingle-balls

·
Registered
249 Posts
AAAARRRRRG!

Seriously...I don't deal well with anticipation.

I'm into my interior a little over $900 with the black and blue *REAL* Carbon-Fiber - all 61pc for the dash, etc. - as well as the 12pc full overhead and 3pc rear console.
I'm just about to order some Katskinz if I can come up with the right texture/color combination - at which point I'll have just about $2K invested into the interior of my truck.

So, with that said, POST YOUR SECRETS!!!!! AAARRRG! (this is me flipping out!)

;)

Psychlone

·
Registered
514 Posts
Maybe it's a cargerator..

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, I have not been on here much lately becuase of work and family.

I ordered some synthetic leather seat covers from iggee (ebay) and finally had some time to install them. They fit pretty well and were easy to install.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They ran about $300 for the front and back and take some patience installing them. You will need to buy more S hooks to complete the install as they do not send enough. Also if you want an exact match for Graphite, get black. I ordered them in Charcoal and it is a shade lighter than the graphite. The black with gray inserts is what is pictured in the truck on ebay.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice!
Ironically enough, I got some color and material samples from them a little over a week ago - about the same time you posted this thread.
I'm thinking about the black and blue - to match my black and blue Carbon-Fiber interior...
The blue is a little too light compared to the CF that's everywhere, so I've changed my mind to get black with graphite.
You say the graphite is a shade lighter than our graphite carpet/etc.? Of the color samples I got (graphite, black, blue) - the graphite looks really close to the same color as the door panels, but lighter than the carpet - somewhere in between...and the black looks perfect as an accent on the sides.
I think your interior looks fantastic - and thanks for finally letting me IN!

;)

Psychlone

1 - 20 of 25 Posts