Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there just picked up a 04 CC 4x4 SE, just wanted to hi to the Titan Talk community, have been reading on here for a few months, some great info on this site....
i've already picked up a set of wheels for it :) 20" black/polished lip Akuza's with 305/50/20 Eagle GT2's
i'll try to get some pics of it as soon as i can...

btw: i have a insulated shell on the truck and would like to take it off (real hard to back in and out) and am looking for a flat cover (hard shell tonneau or a multi-piece one like the bakflip)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Welcome to TT! make sure to post some pics of your ride (after 15 posts) :cheers:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome to the club man.. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Welcome aboard. So tell us about your ride. Any other mods taken care of before you bought it? What do you have on your short list for new projects?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks glad to be here....

no other mods in works yet, other than the DRL mod (i live in Canada and purchased the truck in the US) and i need all of the inspections and what not done, hopefully in about a week i will have this sucker on the road...
i guess the best bet is an aftermarket drl module, is there anyone on here who has added one of these? i have been reading and the wiring harness is diff from US to Canadian models not allowing the module to be plugged in..

also i have heard alot about a levelling kit, what is a levelling kit? does it raise the front or rear? i have tried to search on here but i havent found out what it is....

looking forward to learning more about this truck..

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
A leveling kit is used to raise the front of the truck to get rid of the drop nose look and allow for some bigger tires. I have not installed one yet but plan to within the next few months. Most people on this site seem to like the PRG kit. From what I have read in different threads a 4WD usually gets a 2 inch while a 2WD gets a 2.5. There are a couple of threads with before and after pictures.

·
Super Moderator
93,870 Posts
Nice looking truck! Enjoy the site :cheers:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome, nice truck and wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.