Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there just picked up a 04 CC 4x4 SE, just wanted to hi to the Titan Talk community, have been reading on here for a few months, some great info on this site....
i've already picked up a set of wheels for it :) 20" black/polished lip Akuza's with 305/50/20 Eagle GT2's
i'll try to get some pics of it as soon as i can...

btw: i have a insulated shell on the truck and would like to take it off (real hard to back in and out) and am looking for a flat cover (hard shell tonneau or a multi-piece one like the bakflip)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Welcome to TT! make sure to post some pics of your ride (after 15 posts) :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks glad to be here....

no other mods in works yet, other than the DRL mod (i live in Canada and purchased the truck in the US) and i need all of the inspections and what not done, hopefully in about a week i will have this sucker on the road...
i guess the best bet is an aftermarket drl module, is there anyone on here who has added one of these? i have been reading and the wiring harness is diff from US to Canadian models not allowing the module to be plugged in..

also i have heard alot about a levelling kit, what is a levelling kit? does it raise the front or rear? i have tried to search on here but i havent found out what it is....

looking forward to learning more about this truck..

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
A leveling kit is used to raise the front of the truck to get rid of the drop nose look and allow for some bigger tires. I have not installed one yet but plan to within the next few months. Most people on this site seem to like the PRG kit. From what I have read in different threads a 4WD usually gets a 2 inch while a 2WD gets a 2.5. There are a couple of threads with before and after pictures.

·
Super Moderator
94,222 Posts
Nice looking truck! Enjoy the site :cheers:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome, nice truck and wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.