Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ya'll, brand new Titan owner as of yesterday. I got a 2007 Dealer Demo with a few k miles, like new. I've owned two more Nissans, one 74 Datsun and an 80 Nissan. Both totally bombproof. I stepped up from a 99 Ranger XLT 4w/d and my how big the cabin seems. The 5.6 has loads of torque plus very sweet ride and quiet. I'm 60 and owned nearly every type auto made. Do all my own work. I bass fish and ride bicycles and Sport bikes. OH yea, I'm retired from RailRoad here in NE La.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the club! :cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot. I've been looking over the site and it seems to be a happy bunch of campers here.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Yea man just some good ole harcore titan lovers.. Be sure to post pics when you can. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Congrats - you'll love this truck! Welcome to titan talk!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Seems like us noobs are coming everyday:) . Guess it is cuz of the decent sales going on right now.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Welcome! Nice "introductioning".... :rofl: I also have a dealer demo... '06. Last one I buy, though I'm happy with this truck overall.. I just hate how the lazy slacker POS dealers take the nicest vehicle on the lot and beat the living schit out of it.... Then you have to beat them to make it all right again.... Hope yours went better than mine...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome. Actually I got one Champ of a Dealership, Salesman, and Detail crew. Also feel I got a whale of a deal. I ride a 919 Honda Hornet, a naked lil muscle bike. I have a bike trailer and Bass boat, about as heavy as I'll ever pull, but, do have the 9500 lbs frame receiver and electric trailer brakes. I've had many compliments on the TAN/Gold pewter color.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I believe it's called "Granite". It is a very nice color on this truck. I would have liked it, but Nissan doesn't load up an LE in that color...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, that color makes sense.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts