Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in FL and have a used IPDM and serpentine engine belt for sale. They came off my traded in 2004 SE CC 4x4. I replaced them before a long trip 2 years ago and kept them as spares. Forgot they were still in boxes in the garage.
The IPDM is going for 396.95 per my Nissan dealer today and the belt is going for 30.00.

I would like 100.00 for the two of them together, plus you pay shipping. Should not be much. Both items are in good shape with no problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in FL and have a used IPDM and serpentine engine belt for sale. They came off my traded in 2004 SE CC 4x4. I replaced them before a long trip 2 years ago and kept them as spares. Forgot they were still in boxes in the garage.
The IPDM is going for 396.95 per my Nissan dealer today and the belt is going for 30.00.

I would like 100.00 for the two of them together, plus you pay shipping. Should not be much. Both items are in good shape with no problems.
Is this the new model black IPDM (284B6-ZE03C) or the old white one you're selling? Thanks, Dale 801-814-8275

1 - 2 of 2 Posts