Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with ROBKAR trying to get a new relay from him. Truck won't start, swapped the ECU relay with the fog light one and got nothing, ROBKAR thinks that putting a new relay in won't help. What else could it be? I checked all of my fuses and i had one in the cabin fuse box that read "stop lamp" popped, but I'm pretty sure that was from my dog chewing through my camper shell wires. Could that have anything to do with this? Thanks to whoever can help. Nate.

·
Super Moderator
37,029 Posts
Not the battery as well ... He tried to jump the truck, truck turns over just fine but will not start.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Just for the heck of it, try starting it using your spare key. I wonder if the NATS system is acting up.

Reactions: RobKar

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it fixed....I screwed up and pulled a fuse that I thought was a spare fuse and then dropped it in my IPDM box and forgot about it. It happened to be one marked 'IGN', that's probably why it wouldn't start. Thanks for the help, and thank you ROBKAR for trouble shooting a problem over the phone with me that had nothing to do with my IPDM/ECU relay, sorry bro.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts