Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had 4 different failures over the past 2-3 weeks, with no codes left and nothing the dealer can find. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys may have.
2010 Titan LE with 26K miles
Episode 1 - Titan begins to buck, then all dash lights come on, Titan dies. Restarts fine and drive on.
Episode 2 - Titan begins to buck, then only antilock/traction/slip lights come on. Pull over, turn titan off, then back on, everything is fine, drive on.
Episode 3 - Titan drives on cruise, cruise disengages, cruise SET light flashes rapidly. Pull over, restart Titan, drive on.
Episode 4 - Titan drives on cruise, cruise disengages, no lights. Reset cruise, no issues.

I was leaning toward IPDM until the cruise started up, but I'm a bit at a loss, as is the dealer. Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
I've had 4 different failures over the past 2-3 weeks, with no codes left and nothing the dealer can find. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys may have.
Episode 1 - Titan begins to buck, then all dash lights come on, Titan dies. Restarts fine and drive on.
Episode 2 - Titan begins to buck, then only antilock/traction/slip lights come on. Pull over, turn titan off, then back on, everything is fine, drive on.
Episode 3 - Titan drives on cruise, cruise disengages, cruise SET light flashes rapidly. Pull over, restart Titan, drive on.
Episode 4 - Titan drives on cruise, cruise disengages, no lights. Reset cruise, no issues.

I was leaning toward IPDM until the cruise started up, but I'm a bit at a loss, as is the dealer. Any ideas?

Guess what ... its the IPDM relay ...

I still have a few and can send you one if you want. Or you can get the relay from the dealer for under $5

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Sounds like an IPDM problem, or maybe even a wiring harness, bad connection, or bad battery. Check your connections, but I would just let the dealer fix it. Ask them for a new ECM relay and see if that changes anything. Good luck!

·
Registered
185 Posts

I had similar issues one morning and it turned out to be the fuel pump... hope yours is the ipdm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts