Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in need of some graphics and the first thing they will go on is teeshirts. The slogan contest is leaning heavily toward the "Born Competitors, Race Day Predators" slogan so that's what these graphics will be for. It's over two to one in favor of that slogan on all sites combined so I think we are safe starting the graphics portion of the contest now.

Rules for graphics are as follows:

1. As before, nothing profane.
2. The text on the shirt will read "Born competitors, Race Day Predators" and "TEAM VK56". The slogan may be split, half above and half below the TEAM designation and the text might not look bad slanted, be creative.
3. Graphics need to match the slogan, competitors and predators, that's what it's about, you can use one or both for inspiration, it's up to you.
4. The shirt colors will be black, gray, or white and the club logo will go on the left front chest or sleeve. The only ink colors to be used are black, light gray and red. You need not use all these colors but must use at least one.
5. All graphics need to be original and nows the time to break out the nasty stuff. These graphics need to look wicked bad and we won't stop till we get there. These graphics should make the competition want to pee themselves at the starting line, lol.
6. This design will go on the front or back of a shirt but not both, design accordingly.
7. As before, you need not be a member of the club to participate and designs can be written instead of drawn. If you have a good idea but can't draw, voice your opinion anyway and someone may use it for inspiration.

I hope this covers everything and if not I'll add as we go. Good luck and may the best design win.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's something to get things started.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any love for the King of Beasts?

Attachments