Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the track last minute after work today. Its only 1/8 mile but thats all thats open around here now. Street trim, 20's, ended up not even messin with tire pressure like i was going to . Track prep kinda blew, Warp met me there and even his 4x4 couldnt hook up.
Was trying hard for a 2.00 flat or under 60ft, but just wasnt happening today. Best was a 9.198 @ 75mph. 60 ft was a 2.066.
I dont know what my camera man dd with all the vids, even though he got there later than me lol. This is the only vid that didnt come out clear, but the 50 vids he took of other cars looked clear lol. This one was a slightly slower time than my best.... I raced a Z28 SS and hung about half track. He stopped me after to see what the hell was he racing! lol He said he got scareds untill 1/2 way and thought he was gunna "loose his balls" lol. Real nice guy though gave the titan major props, as did the anouncer throughout the evening.
There were 2 other titans out there i did not get to talk to (crowded). wondering if there on this site?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oJqPmnrbTwY

Also i have another good video from a camera phone im trying to load

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GiHSmJRCJYs

Attachments

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Damn bro! Those are great times! That Up-rev tune and Tru-Trac really helps those times! You know what Warp ran? Anyways, I might go next week but I recently was given a 94 Geo Metro 3 banger. Gets 40/50mpg and since gas prices will hike to 4 bucks a gallon, I'm spending my few dollars in getting the clutch and other nit pick items fixed on the sipper. Nice times!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hopefully we can all find a time and date to get one big track meet together!!! I'd love to run with you guys. Our track prep is MUCH better!!!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
Damn bro! Those are great times! That Up-rev tune and Tru-Trac really helps those times! You know what Warp ran? Anyways, I might go next week but I recently was given a 94 Geo Metro 3 banger. Gets 40/50mpg and since gas prices will hike to 4 bucks a gallon, I'm spending my few dollars in getting the clutch and other nit pick items fixed on the sipper. Nice times!
I think Warp ran a 9.6xx which is really good for a CC 4x4. I think he has room for improvment too.

I agree it would be cool to have a bunch of us titans at the track together. All the TX guys get to i feel left out lol. Maby some headers and then we can have some good close racing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.