Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just wonderd if any of us have more in common then just our titan? i just got a new to me 2002 yamaha yzf600r... i love the bike looks GREAT infront of the titan

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm into bikes.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I used to ride the Dirt from age 10 and then the street. I have owned a number of street bikes over the years, last one was a GS1100e.

Traded the street for the dirt again. My next bike is going to be the Honda CRF450x. Its hard to cough up the 8k for one though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ride and race for stress reduction..Lately I've gotten into restoring and racing vintage bikes which is big fun only because they are such pieces of crap. You feel like a winner if they even start up when they're supposed to! The last bike I bought was a 1980 Yamaha Maxim for which I paid exactly $721 on ebay. I've been working on it and now I ride it to work all the time. Never trust your life to a bike (or woman) less than 27 years old!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have a cruizer bike it's a Suzuki Blvd. I had crotch rockets for a long time but because of my back I bought a cruizer this go around.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Bikes are great, all the way up to the point where someone pulls out in front of you and puts you in ICU for a month. Still love them though, just won't ride on the street any longer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rode in to work today (04 VFR) as the weather is starting to get real nice here in ABQ. Love the Titan but its nice filling up for around $10.

Action

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yah it's hard to beat 35 MPG..

·
Premium Member
43,122 Posts
been itchin to get another one for a while, but can't hardly stand it anymore......
So I'm going to try to find something cheap till I can get some more cash saved.

Anybody got anything decent for around $2000????

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there are tons of deals out there.... i just bought a 2002 yamaha yzf 600r for $1500 of www.craigslist.com alls it needed was the gas tank cleaned out and 3 cracks in the plastic

runs like a dream

·
Premium Member
43,122 Posts
Black04 said:
there are tons of deals out there.... i just bought a 2002 yamaha yzf 600r for $1500 of www.craigslist.com alls it needed was the gas tank cleaned out and 3 cracks in the plastic

runs like a dream
that's the kind of deal I'm looking for.
My last bike was a 96 cbr600. Paid $1600 and put $400 more into it, rode it for 2 years and sold it for $2500.

I'll be on the lookout!

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I have a 98 suzuki bandit w/ 1246 kit. I have ran the 1/4 mile in 9.78 at 139.8mph:cheers:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I ride both street and dirt, motor and pedal. PC800r sport tourer for the street, Suzuki DR350 and LTF500F quadrunner dirt.

Pedal wise, Giant Warp DS1 full suspension Y frame for dirt, and a Fuji Absolute 4.0 street and getting a Fuji Newest 3.0 road bike.

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stlblues said:
I ride both street and dirt, motor and pedal. PC800r sport tourer for the street, Suzuki DR350 and LTF500F quadrunner dirt.

Pedal wise, Giant Warp DS1 full suspension Y frame for dirt, and a Fuji Absolute 4.0 street and getting a Fuji Newest 3.0 road bike.

dudes all about some bikes... haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts