Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2010 Titan Pro4x and can’t tell if it has been lifted. It has pro comp shocks front and back. How can I tell?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome, liking the red.

It's looking leveled like mine. Which is TECHNICALLY a lift, but a body lift. The way you can tell is look at the top of the front shocks/struts and see if there is a spacer between the struts and the engine bay.

·
Registered
895 Posts
That Pro4x sticker is really crooked did you get a car fax on this truck? Could just be repainted or it got really messed up and repaired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Welcome, liking the red.

It's looking leveled like mine. Which is TECHNICALLY a lift, but a body lift. The way you can tell is look at the top of the front shocks/struts and see if there is a spacer between the struts and the engine bay.
That's not a body lift, it's a suspension lift.

Like everyone else has said, it's looks leveled. Easiest way to check is to look at the rear leaf springs right where they contact the axle. See anything in between the axle and the springs? You have a rear lift. If there's nothing there, you're leveled in the front with either adjustable shocks or a spacer in between the shock and the coil bucket.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I do see a block in rear. Weird thing is the fender height in back measures 39 1/4 which is what the factory specs say it should be

·
Premium Member
67,723 Posts
It looks leveled.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
You might be a 3" front and 1" rear. That looks about how mine looked when I had 33's. Although on stock UCA's you should hear a decent bang whenever you go over bumps in the front. This is my truck with a 3/1 on 33's. Put a full steel, 300 pound bumper on the front and it'll drop that front end to look like yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome, liking the red.

:unsure::):)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. It has pro comp leveling struts. Added a 3” rough country. Will post picks after we get tires and rims

·
Registered
895 Posts
Sorry for being anal but that crooked Pro4X sticker has to be replaced lol. Was the truck repainted? Hopefully wasn’t in an accident.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It has evidentially been at least painted. No car fax but that side of the beds paint is a little off also. That’s on the list of to dos after lift and tires

·
Registered
895 Posts
Still an awesome truck I saw one almost exactly like it on Cars.com near me

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry for being anal but that crooked Pro4X sticker has to be replaced lol. Was the truck repainted? Hopefully wasn’t in an accident. jiofi.local.html
It has evidentially been at least painted. No car fax but that side of the beds paint is a little off also. That’s on the list of to dos after lift and tires

1 - 17 of 17 Posts