Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was sittin in my truck tonight and i noticed for the first time just how orange everything is. don't get me wrong it's still a pretty sweet color but i was just wondering if it is possible to change the color. not a big deal just bored and thinking about it. blue would be pretty cool kinda with the blue led theme. anybody else think about this?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
yes and that very color...blue w/ blue led foot area lighting. idk how to do the cluster and too afraid to tear into it. plus, you would either have to trow an aftermarket head unit in there or somehow figure out how to change that light as well. assuming a pain. if you do try it though, let us know for sure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i definitely think it would suck pullin the dash off and radio stuff. definitely think something for professionals to install

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
A few members have done this. It's not easy and very tedious but worth it. :)

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
though i like the blue...idk the ugly orange just makes me think Titan. i think it fits it. plus blue is so common now while orange is very rare.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really like the blue. I've never thought about changing the orange, but now that I think about it, the orange looks very dated. The blue looks more modern to me. If I was more patient, I would consider this. How long did it take you?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I really like the blue. I've never thought about changing the orange, but now that I think about it, the orange looks very dated. The blue looks more modern to me. If I was more patient, I would consider this. How long did it take you?
After getting all the lights, which took a couple of weeks, it took about a day and half to finish.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Is it possible to change out the gauge cluster for say... a newer year? I hadn't seen the 2008+ gauge cluster until this thread and that thing is HOT... anyway to upgrade there? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
So i was sittin in my truck tonight and i noticed for the first time just how orange everything is. don't get me wrong it's still a pretty sweet color but i was just wondering if it is possible to change the color. not a big deal just bored and thinking about it. blue would be pretty cool kinda with the blue led theme. anybody else think about this?
superbrightleds.com just look for your car and they have the replacement lamps listed by location in your car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts