Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently broke the small slide window in the back of my 06 kingcab 4x4 titan. Was wondering if it's possible to replace the entire back window with the large power one that comes stock in the crewcab?:dunno:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
with alot of custom work im sure you could... i sure wouldnt go through all the trouble tho

·
Registered
3,212 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
thats a great link!

Id be curious to see if my 04 has the bulge and everything sitting back there and not being used... for those that dont know, the 2004 CC titans had the same sliding window as the KC trucks. The slide down window did not get released until the 05 model titans hit the road.

If my 04 has the setup that is needed to put the slider in (obviously with the exception of the wiring and the window tracks) then i will be doing the swap. A sliding rear window is absolutly useless when you cant even reach the damn thing from the driver seat lol. Sounds like im complaining about the size of the inside of my truck but i really do love it!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
thats a great link!

Id be curious to see if my 04 has the bulge and everything sitting back there and not being used... for those that dont know, the 2004 CC titans had the same sliding window as the KC trucks. The slide down window did not get released until the 05 model titans hit the road.

If my 04 has the setup that is needed to put the slider in (obviously with the exception of the wiring and the window tracks) then i will be doing the swap. A sliding rear window is absolutly useless when you cant even reach the damn thing from the driver seat lol. Sounds like im complaining about the size of the inside of my truck but i really do love it!
Other people have looked before and the rear wall is different than the 05+ CC's. You can install/retrofit a power option to open your existing slider, that's also been on here before.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info! My local dealership wasn't sure. It's nice to have a website where the people know more than the dealership!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts