Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 SE and I recently read that all SE’s are prewired for foglights. Before I bought some, I decided to look for the prewiring behind the foglight covers but can’t seem to find the wiring. Does anybody know if it’s just supposed to be dangling there or if they’re tucked away, or is my Titan simply not prewired?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
It's probably tucked up where it won't get tangled in anything. Crawl under the truck with a light (and some safety glasses to keep the dirt out of your eyes...) and look for any wiring looms you can find. There should be a loom along the bumper or the frame crossmember, and if you have fogs pre-wired, there should be some sections tucked up into the body or frame with empty plugs which look just like the fog light bulb base. It won't be far from where the fogs have to go. Search the forum as there may be pics of where someone found them, too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's probably tucked up where it won't get tangled in anything. Crawl under the truck with a light (and some safety glasses to keep the dirt out of your eyes...) and look for any wiring looms you can find. There should be a loom along the bumper or the frame crossmember, and if you have fogs pre-wired, there should be some sections tucked up into the body or frame with empty plugs which look just like the fog light bulb base. It won't be far from where the fogs have to go. Search the forum as there may be pics of where someone found them, too.
When under the truck I do see a wire loom running near the foglights but no extension for the fog lights. Do you happen to know what wire the foglights should normally connect to? For example would the wire loom that has the prewiring, be the same wire that runs up to the headlights? Maybe I can start from my headlights and run down along to wire and find it that way, because the prewiring is nowhere to be found

1 - 7 of 7 Posts