Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this thing a year and a half and it has been hit twice.....this time some 15 year old kid with a learners permit hit me in a parking lot. He T-Boned me in a parking lot and he was going way too fast not paying attention to my big white lifted truck. Thankfully I had the cheap Ebay Tube Steps on there they took most of the hit as well as my right front wheel and my two doors. I did manage to run over the drivers fender with my rear tire. I got minor damage compared to the Buick Lucerne the kid was driving.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
On the bright side, there is one less Buick on the road now. :jester:

·
Premium Member
58,732 Posts
he was going way too fast not paying attention
There is nothing you can do about dumb asses. Stupid goes all the way to the bone.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Damn, I feel your pain. In highschool I had a girl in a bug back into my car (I was leaving the parking lot @ a dead stop behind other cars and just just backed right into me...) two months later a guy in a lifted chevy decided he didn't wanna be in the drive thru anymore and backed right over the hood of my car...

·
Registered
989 Posts
Its because your truck is white! I had a white '99 Tacoma before the Titan and that thing had the front bumper stolen (while on a date), locks punched in twice, rear ended (luckily by a lifted truck so it was just the tailgate), and finally totaled by a drunk driver in 06. My sister had a white '96 Accord that has been in a few accidents as well and was always breaking down.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I will probably end up screwed because it was in a private lot, but we shall see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts