Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A 08 Se And Was Wonding If The Clips And Parts Would Line Up If I Replaced The Bezel W/o Nav To The One With Nav And Then Custum The Tv/nav Inside Of It ??/

·
Registered
340 Posts
i dont know about the 08's but my 05 was a direct fit replacement. i dont see there being any difference in the clips since they are both the same shape just with a different top piece

·
Registered
3 Posts
jeffs05SE said:
i dont know about the 08's but my 05 was a direct fit replacement. i dont see there being any difference in the clips since they are both the same shape just with a different top piece

The dealer told me there was no NAV system upgrade kit (bezel included) available, have to order Titan from factory with that option.

I want to do aftermarket NAV system but use stock Bezel. Where did you get yours?!

·
Registered
686 Posts
You can order the 2008 nav console that houses the stereo bezel and the nav screen. There is a thread here somewhere where someone posted the part #s to both the 2 different colored interiors on the 2008.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I didnt have the stock nav installed, but decided to have an alpine motorized tv/dvd combo mounted in the stock bezel that housed the center channel speaker. will post pics soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts