299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
step bars is easy to install?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
roy365 said:
From the roll eyes emoticon i assume you are serious??? Step bars are normally straightforward and no drill applications. You lookin for a go ahead? Do it bro......they are sweet.
thanks where can you get it from or what website you recommend to buy it from.peace:)

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
malawi said:
thanks where can you get it from or what website you recommend to buy it from.peace:)
Well my faves are www.autoanything.com or www.truckperformance.com

Either one will match prices so do some searching and try them out. Service is top notch and they price match. (oh i mentioned that didn't i?)

:gunz:

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
As long as you get a good quality set they will be easy to install.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The holes are already on your truck for them. It's a direct bolt-up installation. Takes about 15 minutes if you have a beer in between sides.....

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Yeah, there are six places like this on the truck that the steps mount to, although some steps only utilize four of the existing, factory mounting locations.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I was amazed on how easy they were to install. Definitely something anyone with a ratchet set can do.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
54warrior said:
Yeah, there are six places like this on the truck that the steps mount to, although some steps only utilize four of the existing, factory mounting locations.

wow thanks peeps I'm going to order the steps this week;I just got to make a choice where I'm going to get them from:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Overide said:
I was amazed on how easy they were to install. Definitely something anyone with a ratchet set can do.
wow I didn't know it would be that easy thanks;that well be my next project

·
Registered
69 Posts
The step bars that I have on my titan utilized the body bolts. If yours are going to do the same, make sure you park on a level surface or at least pretty level to avoid possibly shifting the cab of the truck around!

·
Premium Member
58,647 Posts
Very easy to install. I have a petite wife and nerf bars make it much easier for her. I'm very happy I installed mine.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm glad to here that peace.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts