Nissan Titan Forum banner

Is there a cap available for the Titan like the Navara?

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  DeadRiver 
#1 ·
Is this same cap style available for the Titan? If yes where can it be purchased from?

#2 ·
I8AF350 said:
Is this same cap style available for the Titan? If yes where can it be purchased from?
I'm sorry but I'm not 100% sure what you are asking. There are a number of "after market" manufactures of caps available, such as A.R.E., Leer, Snugtop, Glasstite, etc.

#4 ·
Quad T said:
You need to be way more specific, as the Navara has lots of different "cap" options...

I could go on and on, it seems outside of NA there are lots of options....
WOW! Those are...................um.................interesting...........:huh:

#6 ·
Just-in said:
I was thinking more along the lines of ****ing hideous but interesting is... fuuuuck that things ugly though
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

#7 ·
The first one makes it look like a Ridgeline.

#13 · (Edited)
OK. sorry, I need to update my profile to receive email notifications upon replies to this post. I like the cap that I am posting in this reply. I would like to know if it is available for a full size pick up truck. I don't want something that looks similar. I'd like this exact style. I did look at snugfit, but even though they had something similar it was not this cap.
Sorry I cannot post PICS yet. I want the one that I guess somebody referred to as the "Aztec" one. It is in the beach picture earlier in this thread. Also in the picture on the snow earlier in this thread. Same cap...................

#14 ·
I8AF350 said:
OK. sorry, I need to update my profile to receive email notifications upon replies to this post. I like the cap that I am posting in this reply. I would like to know if it is available for a full size pick up truck. I don't want something that looks similar. I'd like this exact style. I did look at snugfit, but even though they had something similar it was not this cap.
Sorry I cannot post PICS yet. I want the one that I guess somebody referred to as the "Aztec" one. It is in the beach picture earlier in this thread. Also in the picture on the snow earlier in this thread. Same cap...................
Don't do it man......:cheers: Those things are FUBAR. If you really want a truck that fugly just go buy a Avalanche:cheers:

#18 ·
I8AF350 said:
I just got my Jason cap put on.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.