Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know im a newby but i have been reading this forum for a while and i was wondering...( i understand that uprev is the way to go.... but) is there a programmer out there that get good gains without having to have a laptop? thanx in advance

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Nothing out yet that gives control over the tunes. Two choices UpRev Mail in or VKPro. That's it.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
BLAK_OH_FO_PHOTO said:
hey guys i know im a newby but i have been reading this forum for a while and i was wondering...( i understand that uprev is the way to go.... but) is there a programmer out there that get good gains without having to have a laptop? thanx in advance
Welcome to TT, I guess. Hey if he has been on here but has just decided to post does it still warrant a "Welcome to TT"?:confused: :confused: :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know if i deserve a welcome or not but i appreciate it anyway. i have had my truck about 6 months and love it. i just work all the time so i dont have alot of time to play on the internet. you guys know more about this stuff than i do and thanks for all your help.

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
The Stillen is a piggy back to your existing ECU.

The UpRev is a reflash of your ECU. No hardware changes, just software to reprogram.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
BLAK_OH_FO_PHOTO said:
2 choices for piggyback/oem connetions......Unichip & Stillen. (Unichip wont turn on your SES light BTW and gives nice gains.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
BLAK_OH_FO_PHOTO said:
I have the stillen programmer and you dont have to do anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
What do you think of the Stillen programmer dalles2981??

Was it worth the $$????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts