Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had my third accident in the Titan on Friday (this is the third of which has not been my fault at that). This was different than the 2 previous times where I was rear ended. I was heading home with the cruise set at around 55, and I saw an on-coming Silverado (90s model) with Gold spoke 22s. To my great luck, his left rear wheel fell off, and I mean the whole thing. When it struck my truck it was like an explosion because the radiator busted throwing steam all over, my air bag busted my nose and about knocked me out, and after that I almost went off the bridge I was crossing. Before I had a chance to do anything, an ambulance picked me up to take me to the ER to get checked out. Did around 9-10k worth of damage to the front and no telling what to the under carriage. All I know is it could be totaled, so I'd like some of your opinions on another deal I see. Here is the link...... cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-Titan-KING-CAB-NAVIGATION-DVD-REAR-ENTERTAINMANT-22S-BANKS-AWESOME_W0QQitemZ130172872450QQihZ003QQcategoryZ84164QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

P.S. PICS WILL BE COMING!!!!!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
If you do buy it, just be sure to remove the Superman sticker:gay: on the back window. Have to wait and see how much the reserve is to tell if it is a good deal or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts