Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased this Canteen green 04 Titan on an auction site. Salavaged out of Florida. Curious if the previous owner might have been on here and he had any info on it, upkeep, etc.

Sold my 04 Titan back in 09 and regretted it ever since so started looking for my dream color and picked this baby up for $925

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck! Congrats on the find. Keep the pics coming so we can see the progress on your rig.
Thanks! Feels good to be back in the Titan world! It's been too long...

Only thing about this bad boy that worries me is I can't tell about the rear end. To me it looks slightly off, passenger side tilts in slightly and bed is lower than the driver side. Hopefully it's nothing. Far as the front damage, who cares, bring on that lift from the beginning!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Loved that color and the orange they had. They needed better color choices. The dark green SL’s I think where great almost bought a used one in green but the one guy looking at it in front of me bought it.

Have you seen the pine green Pro 4x 2019 Titans. I can’t find the color on any build on Nissans web site. If I could afford it I would trade my 2012 in for that pine green Pro4X. Like I said before I have two daughters yet to go to college or get married so this Titan morning got have to last a long time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
That Canteen Green color is really sick!!! , I see a whole bunch of people trying to copy that color with plastic dip. Is mate but still looks good. But your truck bro, You scored big at that price. Have you fixed it yet?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just purchased this Canteen green 04 Titan on an auction site. Salavaged out of Florida. Curious if the previous owner might have been on here and he had any info on it, upkeep, etc.

Sold my 04 Titan back in 09 and regretted it ever since so started looking for my dream color and picked this baby up for $925
So other than the obvious blown front tire and a minor amount of scratches is there anything major wrong with the truck (odd color too).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So other than the obvious blown front tire and a minor amount of scratches is there anything major wrong with the truck (odd color too).
Ended up replacing lower control arm, steering rack, through some 5100’s on it at the time. Sold the rims and tires that were good and got new ones. Didn’t have to put a whole lot in to it.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Ended up replacing lower control arm, steering rack, through some 5100’s on it at the time. Sold the rims and tires that were good and got new ones. Didn’t have to put a whole lot in to it.

Current pic please

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

Just did a 6” lift last night. Still working on the back.

Nice that green and the orange on the gen1’s where always my favorite wish they made those colors more years. Pretty sure the orange was only 2004 and the Canteen green was maybe 04-07

1 - 10 of 10 Posts