Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, when I use the automatic window-up button, it goes all the way up but then it rolls back down and stops about 3" from being closed. This isn't what it's supposed to do is it?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Do u have the in channel vent visors by chance? That means that it is sensing an obstruction and wont let it close all the way... If there is nothing in the way then maybe the motor is gettin to weak and thinkin there is too much pressure... Take it to the dealer and they can check it... I remember reading there was also an adjustment they could make? Is it running slowly as well?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Probably needs the position sensor reset. It happened to me a few times on my 350z. The last few times it was indicitive of window motor failure. Hopefully that is not the case with the Titan window motors.

Most likely you can find directions on how to reset the window. if not here, then search my350z.com or another 350z board for window reset procedures. It's fairly easy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Of course, you can take it to the dealer if you want just to make sure that is the problem, but it's nice to know how to do it yourself if you ever need to

1 - 4 of 4 Posts