Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
75,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Title! Just a click over 52K on the odometer. We've had our share of TSB's and other issues (front differential) but I can't help loving this truck :cheers:

Thanks to all of you that make this forum the wealth of knowledge it is. I can't help but feel proud about owning such a kick *** machine!

You may be wondering: "with this new found financial freedom, what mods do you have planned"?

New tires are an immediate need to pass inspection, beyond that a lift in time. A lot of money will be invested into our home and maybe something shiny for Momma.

:redblob":redblob":redblob"

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Ahhhh, doesn't that feel great. The last time that happened to me, the title for my Fronty showed up the same day I traded it for the T.

Reactions: DeadRiver

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Congrat's man!!! I can't wait till i can say that! Then the real modding begin's!!! :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Congrats Hommie! I can't wait until it happens for me in 2.5 years.

·
Premium Member
75,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, looking back I'm not sure why I drug it out for 72 months, probably because they let me :lol: I'm really glad I bought the CC considering the new family additions that happened over the last couple years.

2 Nissan titles in one day would be sweet, especially a GTR :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Congrats Tim: Take care of momma frist and the rest will come.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That must feel awesome!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah, looking back I'm not sure why I drug it out for 72 months, probably because they let me :lol: I'm really glad I bought the CC considering the new family additions that happened over the last couple years. 2 Nissan titles in one day would be sweet, especially a GTR :lol:

Great JOB! on both...Family addition and own a truck free and clear..Gratz on the new family addition...!!!

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Congratulations DeadRiver. Mine came in last week. It feels good to put the payments to bed and still love my truck.

·
Registered
180 Posts
ouch. i still owe 14k. some day i'll get there. to the OP: kudos man. save that $$$!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts