Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my new KC LE won't fit into my garage, I'm trying to figure out a way of protecting it against the rain and salt air in my neighborhood. Does anyone have any experience using a car cover on their truck? I know there's pros and cons. Any advise??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Cover tips

If you are going to cover your vehicle outside, note the following:

1. You get what you pay for. A good multilayer cover for a truck the size of the Titan will not be cheap. I bet a fitted cover made from Evolution fabric could run between $350 and $450. The multilayer fabrics breath allowing moisture to pass up through the fabric. Check out California Car Cover and do a search on Evolution 4 covers in yahoo or google.

2. Don't ever put a cover on a dirty vehicle, you will end up with a scratched truck.

3. If it exposed to the elements, even a good cover will deteriorate over time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
When I lived in Ewa Beach I used my car cover EVERDAY. When I went to work in Pearl City I used my car cover EVERYDAY! The car cover was from California Car Covers (CCC) and it was made with the Noah Fabric. I know you're talking specifically for your truck but i was using the cover on my Mitsubishi Eclipse. Right now my Eclipse is over 9 years old and the paint looks just as good today as the day i took it off the dealers lot! I honestly believe the religious use of my car cover played a big role it helping maintain the finish! I wish i had a close up pix of the paint on my car but I don't.... this was taken late last year and is the most recent shot that I have

I'm not sure if CCC makes a cover for the Titan or Armada yet since they are relatively new, but if you find out that they do, I highly recommend them. The covers come in different fabrics.....like I said I had the Noah fabric and loved it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts