Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after having my CST 7" Lift w/ stock wheels and tires for 1 year, I finally got wheels and tires. I went w/ pro-comp 6079 wheels w/ semi-beadlocks wrapped w/ 35" BFG MT's. Here and some before and after pictures. Now im ready to hit up some offroading w/ anyone who's going out.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
looks nice :) How much the MT's run you? (Approximately?)

·
Registered
204 Posts
VERY nice looking truck. the wheels definetly set it off!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Looks sweet. Can't wait to get my rims soon.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
that looks great!!

·
Premium Member
92,286 Posts
Looks good! It did look a little sickly with the stock rubber. Nicely done!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Nice truck, I saw one over the weekend rolling out of the dealer bay with a factory lift and custom wheels with the "NISSAN" logo in the center cap.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Wish I had gotten the 6079's instead of the 1079's. Looks nice.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice choice. Everything looks great!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice pick on the rims and tires- worth the wait. How much were those rims if you don't mind my asking? Normally when I see those trim rings they want like another $80 a wheel or something. Looks awesome man, I love those black trim rings on there

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for not getting back on sooner.. thanks for all the praise! My wife sells cars at a dealer so I had her try to go through their supplier for aftermarket stuff and she worked them for the price which I thought would be better but I got the wheels w/ Black Rings for $1090 and my dad got my the tires for $1000. I was hoping not to spend that much but whatcha gonna do. My good friend and I installed them ourselves late friday night at his work. I think I made a good choice because It looks really good and they fit the truck's style real well.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah it's still stock, but the CST 7" kit for 4x4 doesn't come w/ UCA's, only the 2WD 8" kit. sucks huh!! I really want to get the UCA's just hard to spend the money after dropping a lot on wheels.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts