Nissan Titan Forum banner

ITrader??

30K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  goree 
#1 ·
whats this itrader thing under our names now??

#2 ·
A popularity contest? Seems like we can rate others. Sort of like eBay. If I buy something from you, and am happy, I can give you a positive rating.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
pi3yeargrad said:
whats this itrader thing under our names now??

I am glad you asked.

iTrader has just been added as an additional tool for people wanting to purchase items for sale on this forum. Positive and negative feedback can be added for sellers giving the buyer more confidence than he previously had.

Keep in mind that any sales or purchases made on this forum are between the buyer and seller. Titan Talk assumes no responsibility in the transaction.

Thank you JayC for adding this feature!

The image below shows the location of this feature.

Some of the benefits are as follows:

Features:
Rate another member: Positive / Negative / Neutral
Specify in each transaction: Buyer, Seller, or Trade
Leave multiple comments about the deal
Dates & IPs are all recorded to prevent abuse
Specify a thread URL to the deal
Advanced URL checking
Display ratings over time
Filter based on Buyer/Seller/Trade/or feedback they left for others
Users can edit/delete ratings left for others (time based limitation

#13 · (Edited)
I am glad you asked.

iTrader has just been added as an additional tool for people wanting to purchase items for sale on this forum. Positive and negative feedback can be added for sellers giving the buyer more confidence than he previously had.

Keep in mind that any sales or purchases made on this forum are between the buyer and sell my car online. Titan Talk assumes no responsibility in the transaction.

Thank you JayC for adding this feature!

The image below shows the location of this feature.

Some of the benefits are as follows:

Features:
Rate another member: Positive / Negative / Neutral
Specify in each transaction: Buyer, Seller, or Trade
Leave multiple comments about the deal
Dates & IPs are all recorded to prevent abuse
Specify a thread URL to the deal
Advanced URL checking
Display ratings over time
Filter based on Buyer/Seller/Trade/or feedback they left for others
Users can edit/delete ratings left for others (time based limitation

This is a cool idea.. I am glad that you think this good idea.. Thanks..

#9 ·
ok, I got a question...

whats to stop someone from gettin a bad review and then just signing on a new account with a fresh itrader rating?

Lets say I review some who $crewed me...well shoot I doubt theyll wanna have that -1 showing up...so theyd just open a new account, new name and its a fresh start...u guys (mods) doing anything to stop this?

#10 ·
pi3yeargrad said:
ok, I got a question...

whats to stop someone from gettin a bad review and then just signing on a new account with a fresh itrader rating?

Lets say I review some who $crewed me...well shoot I doubt theyll wanna have that -1 showing up...so theyd just open a new account, new name and its a fresh start...u guys (mods) doing anything to stop this?
Yes :gunz:

If I tell you what we do, I'll have to :grimrippe you.

You worry too much about things.

#12 ·
Look out for Eweezy32!! He screwed me royally on a set of Bushwacker Flares, shotty packaging and the 3 I received were all damaged. Only got 3 of the 4 and he filed a claim with UPS and got paid $600 for insurance he had on them and never gave my $375 back. Now the low life won't answer PM's or calls, I now have Bank Of America and PayPal after him!

#15 ·
They click on your account and on the upper right side they will see a link to leave feedback for iTrader.

#16 ·
Old thread, but figured it was better than starting a new one.

Does anyone know how to mark a iTrader response as responded? I left iTrader for a member and instead of responding to the iTrader I left, they started a new one. Now we both have feedback, but I have this bothering yellow piece of paper (See Pic). :crybaby:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.