Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally got around to taking a couple quick snaps of my work in progress. Its nothing special like some of you guys but its my lil piece of heaven. Just so happens that a day I have a camera is the day she's not cleaned up, but oh well. Hope you like it.

·
Super Moderator
93,295 Posts
Your truck is looking great, nice progress :D

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
NICE! are those the BMF Novas?

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
can you post specs on lift n tires n all the other pretty things, please? :teethmast

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Looks to be a 6 inch lift. 3 inch body lift. 35" Toyo MTs. 20" BMF Nova
Billet grille, Black headlight mod and step bar delete.
why thank you!

and thank you, skumbag, for posting the pics. i've been dying to see some nova's on a T! they DID NOT disappoint :lick: but oh how i wish they came in matte black :rolleyes: *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
truck looks very nice.. only thing i would do is get the front up a bit to level it, adjust the coils if you have em.

·
Premium Member
67,938 Posts
That is a bad looking truck! Nice job!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
looks good...vht the tails though so they match the headlights, would look 100% better....other than that though, good job....

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
nice, I'd just get aftermarket black tails and tint them. u'll get more light, the VHT are too dark and u won't get light output when just running lights, braking or reverse.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Awesome looking T man! If I was gonna lift my truck I would definitely take a page out of your playbook. Lift + rims & tires = NICE

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Like I said, it's a work in progress. Next up on the list of to-dos

1. Paint front & rear bumpers.
2. Black Handles
3. Install either my Pro Street Spintech or Dynomax Bullet (both sitting in my kitchen)
4. PRG's Extended SAWs w/ PRG UCAs so I can get it leveled out.
5. Custom cut of the fenders to fit these wheels. Pinch Weld didn't do sh!t for this aggressive of a wheel. *Though may never happen if I just go FRP or Glassworks*

Next year
TruTrac
Upgrade rear suspension

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well I finally got around to taking a couple quick snaps of my work in progress. Its nothing special like some of you guys but its my lil piece of heaven. Just so happens that a day I have a camera is the day she's not cleaned up, but oh well. Hope you like it.

Them there's some SEXY Boots!! puuuuurrrrrrr!
I love those wheels. Looks good man!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts