Nissan Titan Forum banner

Its DONE....Im ridin low

6031 74
Took the truck to Joe's house this morning and had him help me drop the a$$ end. (Removed a leaf)
The suspension is still settling--i have about 2 figures btwn the tire n fender up front(was 2") and about 3" in the rear(was 5"). Not entirely level, but rides MUCH better. I dig it. :redblob"

PICS to COME!:teethmast
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
And of course...I came here for the pix.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
you fukn tease lol

Reactions: DRTYAZN

·
Registered
7,340 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
to help it settle you should keep all the bolts loose, let the truck down, put a couple tires in the bed for weight and get under there and tighten the piss out of everything that way you have a little bit of a load on it. im ready to seen them damn pic mane.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics are in...

Before....(2" leveling kit)

After droppin the front: (removed leveling kit and installed 2" drop springs up front & 2" drop shackles in rear)

NOW....(removed a rear leaf)

Front tire n fender

Rear tire and fender

I have not removed the side steps (obviously), but i plan to. I also need to install the billet grille i just bought from Joe. (gonna need to bedliner it!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
wala wala bang bang lol that shiet is ill bro!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
that looks amazing bro! makes me want to do this even more

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Pics are in...

Before....(2" leveling kit)

NOW....(removed a rear leaf)

I have not removed the side steps (obviously), but i plan to. I also need to install the billet grille i just bought from Joe. (gonna need to bedliner it!!)
Definitely a big difference, now i wont be the only lowered T at the meets lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very nice. Looks mean.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.