Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Chris_R said:
Just picked it up about 3 hours ago.
Congratulations. I know exactly how you feel. I got my Red Alert LE just 2 days ago. Still aprehensive about driving it in traffic. . . other cars get too close for comfort.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
luvbelly said:
So.......will ya be sleepin in it tonight????? She is pretty. Congrats
HAHA Thanks folks, my wife asked the same question :upsidedow

I'll post up more pics tomorrow when I can take some with the sun out.

The first thing I'm gonna do though is yank that pin striping off of it

·
Registered
102 Posts
Lmao...would it be sad if I said that I actually did sleep in my Titan the first night I had it?
Congrats on the new truck..she's a beauty.

In regards to the pinstriping, be careful and be sure you know what you're doin. I did that with my old Ranger and I had a bunch of residue left on the truck that I never could get off. :ugh:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
will you sell me the new truck smell?? :jester:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice truck. The night shot you did makes the truck look orange.

The first night I had my truck, I drove it 400+ miles. And that night all I could think about was what was the first mod I was going to do on the truck.

Speaking of which, what will be the first mod do you think you will put on the truck?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not my truck, but I just got one, too. Alert Red just like his; however mine looks RED and not orange. :rolleyes:

And even though you didn't ask me about upgrades, I'm getting HID headlights just as soon as they arrive from Xenon King (ordered yesterday) and a trailer hitch receiver kit from Etrailer.com.

Oh, and I'll be trying to get a tailpipe extension or whatever it takes to get rid of the engine drone. That drone is the only thing that I wish my Titan didn't have.

Ken

·
Registered
375 Posts
Within 3 Days mine was driven from So Cal to Las Vegas & Towed back a U-haul / long bed full of boxes...
Got love Big Tow & Titan Power..
** Xenonking is a Good company as long as you stay on top of them / Great Prices **

·
Registered
274 Posts
FourDoor said:
Nice truck. The night shot you did makes the truck look orange.

The first night I had my truck, I drove it 400+ miles. And that night all I could think about was what was the first mod I was going to do on the truck.

Speaking of which, what will be the first mod do you think you will put on the truck?

HaHa. I know the sleepless feeling fourdoor.....My dealer did'nt have black so I had to wait 2 weeks for the dealer to get mine delivered. Imagine waiting that long! It was horrible, but worth it to get black:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I wanted red. Couldn't find it when I was buying. Oh well, next time.

·
Registered
274 Posts
titan814 said:
dude!!! red alert is the fastest for sure!!!
Red is nice. Was my #2 choice. But black is where its at:cheers:

HaHa. Just kiddin man. nice truck

·
Registered
287 Posts
That a SWEET color there!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
dude!!! red alert is the fastest for sure!!!
I agree, mine does low 10s in the 1/4 mile with no engine mods except the 2* advance and that's with 35s. Red is way faster.............

........I wish.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks awesome, I am so tempted to get a white Pro4x KC but none of the dealers around me seem to have any pro4x's at all. I'm just curious as to what kind of deal I could get on one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts