Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this is a Titan forum, but I figure there might be some bike lovers on here as well. Anyway, here's what I got...

2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636. Selling it for $6500, or best offer. I also might be open to trades. The reason I want to sell it is to get a boat, so if you have a boat for trade, hit me up.

The bike is in great condition (less then 4200 miles on it) and has had lots of upgrades done to it such as: custom air brush paint job, Two Brothers exhaust, Dyno Power Commander, Euro turn signals, aftermarket mirrors, aftermarket speedscreen V2 visor and a lowering kit. This bike is FAST!! I really hate to get rid of it, but I just don't ride it as much as I thought I would.

The bike also comes with a set of Joe Rocket helmets, size M, Joe Rocket jackets also size M and bike jack.

If you're interested, email me. Also, if you want more pics, shoot me an email and I'll send you a S*IT load. [email protected]

Please note: I am not interested in a any project boats, I need something that is in good running condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
4200 miles on an 05! that thing is still brand new haha. the 636s are great bikes! my buddy had one and it was a wheelie machine! good luck with sale! :bump:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man i wish you were sellin this in july!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App
Well, so far, no one has responded to the thread. I also have it listed on craigslist, but no takers. Who knows, I might still have it available in July.
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nice bike, but that is pretty steep for a 2005. We have Rebates on left over 09-10 ZX6R's for $6,800 new, good luck with the sale though. The economy is killing all of us that bought bikes a few years ago and want to sell them. They keep offering all these rebates, so you can buy a new bike for what a used one should sell for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts