Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a leveling kit and stock 18in rims. i want to put some 35s on it like it is. i thinking **** cepek mud countrys... does anyone no if i can fit that on my truck???? its a 2007 crew cab 4X4 with a leveling kit. to be honest i dnt no how high it is because i bought this way. so it looks like a 2. r 2.5 level. please help me! [email protected]

·
Registered
989 Posts
I thought 34's were as big as you could go with a leveling kit. If I remember correctly, someone on here is using a 295/70/R18 tire with only a leveling kit. Also, Titan's come stock with 33's pretty much (32.6"), so I'm sure you could go bigger.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
you might be able to do 35's but you will have to get narrow ones like 285/75R18 or you might fit 35/12.50R18 Kumho's KL71 because the really arent 12.50 wide more like 11.4.. Also you will have to do the Pinch Weld Mod for sure

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
yeah i can hear them but not crazy loud though...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
also, you can't say **** on the forum....
LMAO thats funny

33's would be what I would do espcially if you want to use the truck. People have squeezed 35's under a leveling kit but it was with stock wheels and a lot of trimming.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
5-15 mph i can feel them 45-80 mph i can hear them...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm running 35x12.5 18" Toyo M/T's with NO cutting and a 2" leveling kit. Ok I'm also running 09' Pro4x Coilovers too. So sitting close to 3" higher than stock up front. Once I get my new 35's I'll do the pinch weld mod. My Toyo's are on there last leg as far as tread.

·
Registered
33 Posts
the rubbing is not annoying. I'm mostly on the street so its not problem. If you wanted to actually get in the woods....then it would be annoying.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright i went for it today... i did some cutting and what not to the truck... me and my grandpa (in the pic) it was awesome when i got those 35in
d1ckcepek mud countrys on there... 0zero rub... not even close!! jus chop off the pench weld and a lil metel and bam im rollin! looks awesome. i have tire shine on it now (not shown in the pic) so looks even better. i suuuuper happy with my choice!! tell me what yall think??

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i need to get the rims painted black i guess... r i might jus buy some 18s one day... jus really wanted 20s jus cant drop that coin right now ya no...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts