Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And, the reason is,my '08 Titan is in the body shop 'cause an idiot on a cell phone thought I was invisible.
My thoughts on the Dodge.It's a 4wd. SLT rental W/4.7.This little engine is smooth as silk.You can't even feel it at idle.
As for the truck,it's interesting but the build quality,road noise & features are inferior to my Titan in my opinion.The cab feels small compared to the Titan & the road noise is way louder.Lots of wind noise.
When I bought my first Titan in early '04 I thought the 5 speed & 32 valve engine were ahead of the competition.It was a relatively light 1/2 ton & handled that way.I didn't really like the looks but I now think it's a real lean & clean look( I'm on my second,an "08.much improved over the '04).
I know a lot of you guys are considering the Ram,I'm no longer in that group,Too many little things that become obvious when you drive one for a day or two.
IMO busy interior,Can't reach the door cup holders & the drop down holders rattle.Small back seat that when folded up is not flat for my dog.I guess if Titan disappears I'm back to Ford.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the input, I bought my titan last November and ever since I saw the 09 Ram's I thought they were sharp. Makes me feel a little better about my choice.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Hmmm.
I was expecting this thread to have been started by Adamdude.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pretty much in the middle of no where in the center of the state.Not to many Titans out here.By the way,Bismarck Nissan is my dealer & I guarantee you won't find a better service dept.They get it done.I had the usual issues with my '04 & they handled everything at no cost or hassle to me.My '08 has been trouble free.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I was thanking it was AD to! :teeth:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
LOL glad I have a place in your mind guys. I can't wait to pick up my 09..but so close to 10 I think I may wait for the 10's to roll out.. :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Thinking! I was thinking! Think you very much.
Hell, My computer tore up and I'm at my brothers and his computer don't have spell check so untill I get another I will be spelling stuff wrong. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
116 Posts
LOL glad I have a place in your mind guys. I can't wait to pick up my 09..but so close to 10 I think I may wait for the 10's to roll out.. :)
Still gonna buy a gov/unionthug motors truck, are ya? You'd get much better quality with an 09 Titan......quality is much more important than looks, imo....

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
You'd get much better quality with an 09 Titan......quality is much more important than looks, imo....
You implying that Dodge builds good looking vehicles? :huh: Every year, just when I think they can't make them any more stupid looking / uglier, they surprise me. We have an '07 Dakota here at work, when I first saw it, just kinda nuetral feeling about it. The new '09s, WOW that's one ugly fu¢king truck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I see you're already getting started on the excuse why you won't be buying an '09 Ram.
...because I know you won't be able to tell everyone you were always full of crap and make these stories up for the attention.

Then when the 2010 models do come out what will be your excuse then? Waiting for a diesel Titan this time? Oh wait I know, it will be because you still havn't sold the Titan you have now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts