Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey guys don't mean to thread jack but was talking to guy from stillen and said the big brake kit for us is not being discontinued and its 895 free shipping.. Said we would do group buy and he's going to try to get us a lower price... Not a bad seal... I will bump up his thread..

·
Registered
370 Posts
I had nissan do thetorque arm on the brake caliper fix and they replaced the front and rear pads as per recall and then replaced all the pads. I never had any issues, no warping and I live in SW PA, all hills. I do use the tranny to slow the thing down the hills to keep the brakes from heating up. But now the rotors are rusting to the point, they are 6 years old now with 25,000. I think they need replaced. I do believe the frozen rotors may be in my future.

Chris 04

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well, it's been a year with my EBC rotors and Yellow Stuff pads and I wanted to share my experience with everyone. I am very happy with EBC's products after a long year of driving in the city and off roading. It takes a couple weeks to break in the new rotors and pads, but I did notice a great difference in stopping power. As for the brake dust, no complaints either. They dust about the same as stock. Great product and I think I will stick with it the next time I need to replace pads.

·
Frozen Rotors
208 Posts
Cyber Cop,

I can understand your frustration with on going Brake Issues. Why don't you try a set of Frozen Rotors, matched with Hawk 'LTS' pads? Thousands of satisfied Titan / Frozen Rotor owners can't be all wrong. It always amazes me how much money we spend, trying to save money. When in fact a few extra well spent dollars, saves not only money, but the headaches as well.

Hope this helps.

Keith
[email protected]

Remember. If you plan on purchasing, you MUST call in the order directly to receive the discount. Online orders will not show the discount at 'checkout'.
Thank you.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts