Nissan Titan Forum banner

I've officially re-joined the Titan world!!

1121 17
Some of you know my sad story: I sold my '04 last year and after 1.5 years of driving a Subaru...recently I said "**** this!"....lookie what I got yesterday!! She's a 2005 LE CC w/ 32k miles, leather, all that jazz. The LE feels like a limo compared to the SE I had w/ all the gadgetry....:gunz: :gunz:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
matthews said:
Some of you know my sad story: I sold my '04 last year and after 1.5 years of driving a Subaru...recently I said "**** this!"....lookie what I got yesterday!! She's a 2005 LE CC w/ 32k miles, leather, all that jazz. The LE feels like a limo compared to the SE I had w/ all the gadgetry....:gunz: :gunz:

Looks good man!

·
Premium Member
142,009 Posts
Super.
For the benefit of all the voters on here, I think you ought to post up some pics of your chick in the back of the truck.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lemme wait 'til it's not 45 degrees outside :teethmast

·
Super Moderator
94,221 Posts
Nice truck, glad you could re-join the Titan ranks.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Let the modding begin again.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
31,286 Posts
Welcome back Matt...

Give up some more nice pics for Denine's fan club members/voters.....Please !!!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank ya thank ya thank ya....and btw, I'm running out of pics to post for her fans!

·
Premium Member
142,009 Posts
matthews said:
Thank ya thank ya thank ya....and btw, I'm running out of pics to post for her fans!
Well,
You obviously have a camera. :cheers:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Nice new truck...how come all the houses look the same?

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
keane said:
Nice new truck...how come all the houses look the same?
:lol: Yeah, don't come home drunk in that neighborhood! :rofl:

Nice truck! Welcome back to the club! As Bruce Springsteen said, "Better'n a Subaru....." :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Nice - what mods do you have planned for her?

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the comments. The houses definitely look the same from the pics, but in person you wouldn't get them too confused. About 4-5 different builders, sometimes the same builder with 1-3 consecutive lots but not too bad.

The first mod, don't know when though (after holidays, def.) will be the exhaust. I had Flowmaster 40s on the '04, so probably go with that again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.