Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is The Titan rated so low with J.D. Power ?
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
RockyMtnMechanic said:
Why is The Titan rated so low with J.D. Power ?
Because Nissan won't bribe them!!!!:rofl:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
GaryB said:
Or even Bribe them!! LOL
Typing in a dark room doesn't help!!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Thats a bunch of BS!!!:mad: Those ratings mean nothing; I mean the're really trying to say the titan is not dependable???? I mean how many Titans do you see on the side of the road broken down, maybe one in a lifetime...now how many chevys and fords do you see, maybe a couple everyday!!! Now thats my rating!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
20TexasTitan08 said:
Thats a bunch of BS!!!:mad: Those ratings mean nothing; I mean the're really trying to say the titan is not dependable???? I mean how many Titans do you see on the side of the road broken down, maybe one in a lifetime...now how many chevys and fords do you see, maybe a couple everyday!!! Now thats my rating!
It's all about numbers, they reason you see so many chevys and fords, is because they are over produced.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
93,617 Posts
bbomar said:
It's all about numbers, they reason you see so many chevys and fords, is because they are over produced.
It's all about fleet sales for Ford and Chevy
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top