·
Registered
727 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Indeed - very nice

how did this work out with the utilitrack system ???

Did you loose some functionality ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stitch said:
how did this work out with the utilitrack system ???

Did you loose some functionality ?
Yes. I had to remove rails on both sides of bed, but when I need them it will take only about 1/2 hour to remove tonneau and put them back on. I figured that I'd rather spend this time when needed, then have Util-tracks stolen.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are there any retractables like the Jackrabbit that allow for the utilitracks?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey StvMLNJ

it's to tell from the photo's...I am wondering about 2 things you could tell us. Are the stake pockets affected at all and how much clearance from the floor do you have (in inches if possible) before you start to interfere with the Tonneau rails (I am considering tool box options, bed divider, etc)?

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
newenglandtitan said:
it's to tell from the photo's...I am wondering about 2 things you could tell us. Are the stake pockets affected at all and how much clearance from the floor do you have (in inches if possible) before you start to interfere with the Tonneau rails (I am considering tool box options, bed divider, etc)?

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks
No problem. First of all I will put more close-up pictures tomorrow with cover open. Anyway, clearance from bottom to top is same as without cover. And there is about 1/3 of inch clearance on each side of rail, before stake pockets.

·
Registered
33 Posts
looks great, but

I was just wondering if you can open the tailgate with it closed, and if it locks.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
StvMLNJ said:
Yes.Cover is fully independent from tailgate and locks with key.
The cover looks great. How much bed space does the system use. The covers I've seen like this use up about 6 to 8 inches of bed length. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kailuaman said:
The cover looks great. How much bed space does the system use. The covers I've seen like this use up about 6 to 8 inches of bed length. Thanks
Here are more pictures, SORRY FOR MESS :)
1. CLEARANCE OF STAKE POCKETS

2.LOCK ON COVER

3.TAILGATE OPEN

4.COVER OPEN

·
Registered
58 Posts
StvMLNJ said:
Here are more pictures, SORRY FOR MESS :)
1. CLEARANCE OF STAKE POCKETS

2.LOCK ON COVER

3.TAILGATE OPEN

4.COVER OPEN
I,m also thinking about the same cover.On the second to last pisture it looks like some kind off brace in the middle of the bed .Could you tell me what it is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bassman3 said:
I,m also thinking about the same cover.On the second to last pisture it looks like some kind off brace in the middle of the bed .Could you tell me what it is.
It is bracket for light switch, goes on rail, but i didn't install it(no need for me.) so just left it there, it is not attached to floor.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bassman-
I've just recently joined this forum. I know this thread is about 4 months old... I've been searching for a cover, and love the looks of yours, very tight. I've seen two models sold a bolt on and a clamp on. Which one is yours? And is this something that is relatively easy to install?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts