Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been to a meet before and always thought it was kinda nerdy seeing everybody and their cars parked in the K-Mart parking lot. After talking to some of you guys and girls on this site I dont think it would be such an awful event, especially since we're talkin Titans. Everybody seems to be pretty cool and knowledgable and would probably enjoy checking out all the differant Titan set ups.
If anybody is interested? let me know. Also any ideas on a place would be great, the only one I ever see is in Orange Park off Blanding Blvd at the K-mart. They have tons of extra parking lot:jester: probly due to their lack of buisness. It doesnt have to be in J-Ville either but preferably N. Florida maybe even St Augustine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a new owner without mods yet, and my husband thinks I would feel real stupid showing up to a meet ,but I live in Jacksonville and if you could round up some people for this I would like to come.If not I guess I'll have to wait till old town IV in orlando in october.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ktmtitan said:
I'm a new owner without mods yet, and my husband thinks I would feel real stupid showing up to a meet ,but I live in Jacksonville and if you could round up some people for this I would like to come.If not I guess I'll have to wait till old town IV in orlando in october.
I dont think you'd feel too bad not modded, I'll bring my 07' its still stock.
I'd like to get at least 10 Titans there though, if not I'll try to make the Orlando meet.

·
Registered
143 Posts
what up jason motox I am in Jax 2. Where did u get your 2*timing advance done....I have tried several places. Please help!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
salty dog said:
what up jason motox I am in Jax 2. Where did u get your 2*timing advance done....I have tried several places. Please help!
I had mine done in Brunswick cause I work out of town but, I went in spending 700 bucks on the 90k service so they pretty much did what I asked.
Also since i was paying to have a tune up they already had my truck hooked up to the computer and it was justa couple pushes of a button to do it.
I have some good connections at Mike Shad Nissan in OP and Coggin at the Avenues so I might be able to help you there.
I wouldnt go to Golden Isle in Brunswik, they suck, didnt have a good time there, burned that bridge

·
Registered
143 Posts
I tried nissan at avenues this week and they won't do and several dyno/tuner places around town. If that is coggin nissan at avenues guy said wouldn't...I am new to forum and this is 2nd post. I have been reading for months just never posted...This forum rocks though!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how many miles on your truck? dont do it if its not broke in. what year?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
call nissan at avenues parts department ask for Tony. tell him your a friend of Jason Teschendorfs ( pronounced: Tesh-n-dorf ) tell him what you want to do, he knows the mechanics. one of the mechanics was or has already done the timing advance to his personal vehicle. The best way to get your truck in there is to tell the service manager you want your Air/volume/idle calibrated, once your truck is in the garage, have Tony get you back there to talk to the mechanic.
I would research the timing advance on TT and print out the instructions just in case he hasnt done it yet.
it'll probly cost you 30-60 bucks for the "calibration" it worth it though
Good luck

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
salty dog said:
btw you must ride moto 2 huh? Ever go to Pax Trax Mx...I try to ride once a week..04 Honda crf 250
I use to, til i blew up the motor modding a 99' Suzuki DR350
I've had this screen name for about 10 years now, just never felt like changing it. I bought a Polaris Sportsman 450 last year, thats about all my back can handle at this time. If I end up fixing the back with surgery or exercise I'd love to get a dirt bike. Just had a little boy 4 monhs old, I want him to get into moto x. by the way, Tony at nissan used to ride with me, tell him thats how you met me, make up some place like Hilliard

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
New to the site. Ever get a jax/op/mburg/gcove/st.aug meet going? Like to come see all your rides. Picked up an 05 about 3 months ago and want to do some mods but have to watch for the warranty so just want to see what yall have done to yours.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ourbaby said:
New to the site. Ever get a jax/op/mburg/gcove/st.aug meet going? Like to come see all your rides. Picked up an 05 about 3 months ago and want to do some mods but have to watch for the warranty so just want to see what yall have done to yours.
I love to, tired of all the Cali boys on here havin' all the fun. :ugh:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats 5 so far, lets keep bumping this thread till we get 10.:eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
You guys should just come up to the Raleigh NC meet. Several dozen will be there.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts