Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered the new JBA 1 3/4" long tube headers with the JBA catback exhaust. Get's delivered tomorrow. Well, just talked to Jeff at Cajun and his b-pipes won't work with these! :cry::oops: Has anyone done a full exhaust setup with these headers? If so, what b-pipes did you use? Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
JBA sells a catless b pipe set for $290. I have the same set about to go on. I plan to cut the front of my existing cats out to 3" then add a piece of 3" stainless pipe and add o2 sensor bungs to the back of the cats. On my 2007, the outlet of the cats looks pretty big at least 2 1/2. 3rd option is buy cats to fit in the $290 pipes but thats getting expensive.

I figure cut the pipes near the weld and pull the out, stick a piece of 3" over it and mark your cut, maybe big enough so the 3" slides in barely. Can recycle the 02 sensor bung and mount on back of cat housing. Then bolt the cat back in and measure how long the pipe needs to just get inside the cat. Fit it, Tack it, pull it out and weld it up.

Maybe I can send you pics, but it may be a couple weeks before i get to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts