Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Similarities: Both are under $400, both are single side exhausts, both are pretty tamed. CIS is hit or miss and so is drone...

Differences: JBA is stainless, Gibson isn't ($100 option), Gibson has a 2.5" to 3" Y pipe, JBA is a 2.25" to a 3" Y pipe. JBA has a 3" welded on tip, Gibson has a 3.5" tip that is bolted on.

Keep in mind, I have a 2wd 05' Titan with only 71K miles and I live in North Atlanta so I don't have to have stainless steel. I have UpRev with a 4" Airraid...

Your thoughts?

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
JBA is the better IMO
For a store bought exhaust (not custom) it's the top dog in quality, sound, performance and most of all price. It's also a proven exhaust once headers are installed when the manifolds crack. I have them ready to ship

·
Registered
346 Posts
Similarities: Both are under $400, both are single side exhausts, both are pretty tamed. CIS is hit or miss and so is drone...

Differences: JBA is stainless, Gibson isn't ($100 option), Gibson has a 2.5" to 3" Y pipe, JBA is a 2.25" to a 3" Y pipe. JBA has a 3" welded on tip, Gibson has a 3.5" tip that is bolted on.

Keep in mind, I have a 2wd 05' Titan with only 71K miles and I live in North Atlanta so I don't have to have stainless steel. I have UpRev with a 4" Airraid...

Your thoughts?
The JBA stainless system is hard to beat for the price and their new muffler sounds great with less drone.:big_grin:

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Jba ftw....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any concern about the Y pipe on the JBA only being 2.25"?

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
your Bpipes are 2.25 so it matches up perfectly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts