Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been some time since I have been on the site. However, is the JBA cat back exhaust still the preferred exhaust for performance and sound?

If so where is the cheapest place to purchase it?

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
77,097 Posts
I'm still satisfied with mine. Not sure where to get it the cheapest.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
An exhaust and intake combination is based upon personal preference and what you want to get out of the set up.

That being said, I think anyone driving around with a Banks set up rocks.

oh, and in a metallic silver colored Titan to boot:bump:
YouTube - Titan Dyno UpRev Tune

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I have a JBA, I bought it in April, I love it!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,097 Posts
An exhaust and intake combination is based upon personal preference and what you want to get out of the set up.

oh, and in a metallic silver colored Titan to boot:bump:
YouTube - Titan Dyno UpRev Tune
Nuh-uh!!!! :boxing: :lol:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I got mine for $350 shipped from performancepeddler. They take offers. There is a seller on Amazon for around $346 but he wants to add shipping.

Yea I got mine form performancepeddler to. I think I got mine for 375 shipped.

·
Registered
335 Posts
autoanything and search online for a coupon for 15% off got mine a month ago for $335 or so shipped

·
Registered
8,459 Posts

oh, and in a metallic silver colored Titan to boot
I remember that from Dyno Day @ Harbor Nisan! Radiant Silver Titan's Rule :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the good info and feedback guys!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just purchase the exhaust from Autoanything for 333.15. Thanks guys....to think it took me 7 years to buy this for my truck lol.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
That's an outstanding price for the JBA Evol. Mine has been on for years now, and it still makes me smile.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's an outstanding price for the JBA Evol. Mine has been on for years now, and it still makes me smile.
The price was 391.00 with free shipping, but they had a coupon code for 15% off. Now I need to buy a air intake, if they are really worth it. The stock config is a cold air intake so I am not sure of the advantages of an aftermarket one other than noise.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
The price was 391.00 with free shipping, but they had a coupon code for 15% off. Now I need to buy a air intake, if they are really worth it. The stock config is a cold air intake so I am not sure of the advantages of an aftermarket one other than noise.
An aftermarket intake will definitely add more performance to a good catback such as the JBA, no ands or ifs about it.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the JBA exhaust is the clamps. I still see black spots where the exhaust is leaking from. I am going to have to buy some better clamps.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only thing I don't like about the JBA exhaust is the clamps. I still see black spots where the exhaust is leaking from. I am going to have to buy some better clamps.
Which brings me to a question. Are most of you just using the claps or are you all having the pipes welded as well?

·
Premium Member
77,097 Posts
I had a local shop install mine, and they used the clamps, but spot welded where needed.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts