Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys getting your JBA exausts from? I'm getting ready to order my exaust after reading and reading on here. Thanks

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
stay away from banks if you want performance. Stilllen has JBA just get Kyle to deal with you on the price. Call RPMoutlet cause they are no longer carrying JBA but had one system left in their inventory a week ago. its not on their website but he kept lowering the price trying to sell it to me haha

BTW, i am on he 4th different exhaust setup since buying my truck last dec and this JBA is the best ive had by far. im done finding the winner

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
yep jba is hands down way way better performer with this truck, it loves the y-pipe.. and after getting headers and high flow b-pipes/cats installed it turns into a little demon :) i just cant wait to slap on some jim wolf cams and really get this thing movin, should have close to 350rwhp after that..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wouldn't go with RPMOutlet... they said the same thing to me but have had my money now for 3 months... well maybe 4 and I have yet to get a refund...

It has happened to lots of people now and "they are working on it" all the time LOL... just check their BBB rating and call their new help desk... the line is always busy.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
magnaflow was considered the best tested exhaust before header, but shailey already had headers before he bought the jba. I have had both magnaflow shailey setups, worked very weel, and i can say for sure the jba has improved my times even more even without headers. It isnt "real" loud, but compared to my magnaflow setups before this is a little louder. sounds meaner and cleaner too, not as much as a glasspak sound

·
Registered
514 Posts
Does the JBA just use a y pipe on the 07' Titan . Wouldn't this be a little worse than the stock set up.

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
ProjectTitan007 said:
Does the JBA just use a y pipe on the 07' Titan . Wouldn't this be a little worse than the stock set up.
I just installed a cat back JBA system on my 07. There is a definite power increase.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I ordered mine through Performancecenter.com , P/N 40-1400 stainless steel,$420 shipped.
If you're as impatient as I am about things,I would suggest calling around and making sure it's in stock sitting on the shelf,ready to ship.
You don't want to place an order and have to wait 2-3 weeks cuz its on back order.
Autoanything.com is another place to. Don't forget that these companies will usualy price match as well, so talk'em down.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
ProjectTitan007 said:
Not sure i would think it does. They already did all the testing to see what works best and the Y pipe setup is the money maker"misslelau

1 - 11 of 11 Posts