Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fellas, well i now have my jba shorties and walker b-pipes are on the way. My question is what else do i need? my headers have o2 bungs so that one set down. b-pipes not sure? What cats to use with this set up? Any other piping needed?(and if so what size and bends)? and what level of OSIRIS do i need to complete this full exhaust mod without breaking the bank completely.

Thanks in advance Guys

-Gregory

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My JBA Header Install - Nissan Titan Forum: Club Titan Forums

You need to span the distance between the headers and the B-pipe and provide flanges to bolt to the B-pipes.
To pass sniffer emissions, you need to have an adequate pair of cats somewhere between the headers and a pair of bungs for the aft sensors.
Uprev standard e-tune by email for $500 should correct your AFR.

well just to be safe i will run some MF high flow cats(not sure on the part number i should run). So i can get flanges made up on the headers and b-pipes also need to mock up a cat and see what other piping i will need. How does Uprev get installed on the ECM.

Thanks,
Gregory

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
You pay & email info about your truck, mods & desired tunes to Uprev. They mail you an OBDII - USB cable. Then they email your tune. You download the software off their web site. You use a laptop to flash the tune to your ECU using the cable and the software you downloaded. You use the cruise control buttons to switch between tunes. You data log with the laptop and email the results back to Uprev. They tweak your tune, if necessary, and email it back. You flash that and you are done.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here are the cat's that a lot of us are running, same one's that come pre-installed on the Berk Tech SS B-Pipes:

MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters - 49-STATE & CANADA Catalytic Converters For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles
so i can install these after the headers but before my Walker B-pipes correct?
and will it hurt the truck if i run without uprev for a few days? or should i just do the uprev now and then install the new exhaust?

Thanks again,

Gregory

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I would suggest waiting till you have Up/Rev installed on the T, before having the header's installed! If you have the exhaust already go ahead & install it! Your stock tune will not be affected as much as when installing header's.

...but other's have has good luck w/o a re-tune right away with the JBA shorties.

Again, if you have the mean's, Up/Rev it 1st!

The cat's will take the place of the resonator's in your Walker B-Pipes. They will need to be cut out & the Hi-Flow's welded in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts