Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of stainless steel JBA shorty headers off my 2006 Titan that I am selling. The headers have less than 500 miles through them and are in great condition, almost out-of-the-box new. They also have a flange welded to each end so that test pipes or catalytic converters can be easily bolted onto your set up. All you need to do it take out the old, and bolt on the new. Selling for $325 shipped in the continental U.S. Buyer will need to provide gaskets. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
So are they a bolt on and go set up? I'm interested in buying these from you, are they long tube or shortys, if anything text me a picture of them 9513068000

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am definitely interested, but like Titan Thunder I have to ask why you are selling them? Anything wrong with them?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is nothing wrong with the headers, they are in fact in almost new condition. The reason why I am selling them is because I have become unable to afford the completion of my exhaust project due to recent events so I am selling them. If there was anything wrong with the headers, I would alert possible buyers before any thought of a transaction even occurs.

Additionally, I am based in San Diego, CA, and will ship anywhere within the continental U.S. for the same price.

Any more questions, please feel free to ask. And thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I'm in SD. Did you bolt up High Flows or did you go directly to the B pipe? I am interested. Who did the install/uninstall as I need to get it done lol.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
pm sent .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Headers are still up for sale. Previous offers fell through so they are still up for grabs. Private message me if interested. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Headers are still up for sale. Previous offers fell through so they are still up for grabs. Private message me if interested. Thank you.
Can you please answer the questions asked in the thread? It would help pepole know if they wanted to buy these or not. Why PM just one person, when more than one person might like the same info.

I'm in SD. Did you bolt up High Flows or did you go directly to the B pipe? I am interested. Who did the install/uninstall as I need to get it done lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I will answer your question to the best of my ability. As I stated at the beginning of the thread, I was unable to install the rest of the exhaust so I just ran the headers through my stock piping and test pipes since I did not want to destroy the OEM cats or my engine. The only solid suggestion I could give is purchase Magnaflow high flow cats and install them after the headers are on the engine so you can adjust the flanges on the cats if need be. Other than that, I do not believe any significant exhaust works needs to be done since it ran quite smoothly through my stock setup. A friend of mine from RPM Exhaust in La Mesa installed the headers for me and can do any type of custom exhaust work for a very reasonable price. Ask your local exhaust shop for their opinion about tubing post-cat as they can provide you with a better answer than I.

·
Registered
383 Posts

Not that i'm trying to cause any trouble, but when you say stuff like this, and other members specifically requested paypal info (me) but you gave zero response, kinda makes me look bad. Just FYI whoever is next in line feel free to pick these up because i'll pass. Still a good deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I apologive to all of you for not replying to the thread as much as I should for I thought that I would mainly be receiving private messages with offers and interest for the headers. I know now and will communicate with the members of this forum better. The headers are still indeed available so I will continue to check this thread and my private messages for those who are still interested. Sorry for my miscommunication and inconvenience on the thread.

·
Registered
261 Posts
headers still for sale?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts