Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres an exhaust shop here in Fresno CA. that sells/orders these for you and installs them for you too, they sell the ceramic coated ones for $620.00/$540.00 for the stainless and installed for $200.00 more, not bad id say. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hell no $200 bucks for the install isn't bad. It'd one huge pain in the but man!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Chep, post their address and/or phone number. I'll be doing that deal come income tax refund day!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hmmmm.... It's a direct cut 'n' paste, too... Not linking for me either.. Weird...

Well, it's Item number: 220176746190 in eBay. Just cut 'n' paste that number in Ebay search.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
LandShark said:
Dang, wish Xmas wasn't just around the corner otherwise I'd pick those up.
truckperformance.com has them all day long for that price. i got mine even cheaper by waiting for specials they offer and i sign up for their email stuff. they send 10% off coupons n stuff alot.

·
Registered
785 Posts
roy365 said:
truckperformance.com has them all day long for that price. i got mine even cheaper by waiting for specials they offer and i sign up for their email stuff. they send 10% off coupons n stuff alot.
That's good to know! Guess I know what I'll be spending my tax return on.:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts