Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had my JBA headers installed today at my local Nissan, the tech there knew what he was doing which was great. He even extended the O2 sensors the reach the collectors. Charged me 5.5 hours labor which isn't bad at all.

Damn these things sound beast with the Cajun B-pipes and Nismo Cat-Back. Got the base tune from Joe flashed as well. I'll get a video up to get a before and after sound difference.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

· Vendor
8,028 Posts
Keep us posted on the mpg and performance changes you expierence with the setup. We appreciate the comments on our products. You got a heck of a deal on labor by the way...Cograts!!

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tuning is all thanks to Joe. Titan is so loud now I scared a couple of women in the car next to me when I fired the beast up, love it. Put a smile on my face! I can feel the difference in performance, she really pulls. Would like to know how more power she's putting down with all the mods and tune.

Reactions: seymore4

· Registered
22 Posts
You got a heck of a deal on labor by the way
I would have gladly paid someone 5.5hrs to install mine thats for sure. Nope, I did it by myself. What a fun time that was lol.

Im adding resonators to my (custom) 2.5" B-pipes. As it is now with the JBA LT, catless and resoless B-pipes with Jba catback and vibrant UQ resonator in the tail pipe it makes some funny tingy sounds that I'm hoping the resonators take away. Sounds great otherwise.

· Vendor
8,028 Posts
I would have gladly paid someone 5.5hrs to install mine thats for sure. Nope, I did it by myself. What a fun time that was lol.

Im adding resonators to my (custom) 2.5" B-pipes. As it is now with the JBA LT, catless and resoless B-pipes with Jba catback and vibrant UQ resonator in the tail pipe it makes some funny tingy sounds that I'm hoping the resonators take away. Sounds great otherwise.
That is CIS you hear which is common on these trucks with headers. You should eliminate that with resonated bpipes, JBA muffler and the UQ in the tailpipe. This is my exact setup and mine is clean and clear.

· Vendor
8,028 Posts
Tuning is all thanks to Joe. Titan is so loud now I scared a couple of women in the car next to me when I fired the beast up, love it. Put a smile on my face! I can feel the difference in performance, she really pulls. Would like to know how more power she's putting down with all the mods and tune.
50 rwhp average with the Cajun packages.

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
50 rwhp, I like it. As for the CIS, I can live with it. Makes her sounds spicy;)

· Registered
10 Posts
That is CIS you hear which is common on these trucks with headers. You should eliminate that with resonated bpipes, JBA muffler and the UQ in the tailpipe. This is my exact setup and mine is clean and clear.
Hey Nightowl I have a question my JBA 6400s long tube headers are getting installed on 2010 Nissan Titan Pro 4X at the stealersgip today and from what I have read that to toss the gaskets that come with and use OEM Nissan ones but the dealership is saying the header isn’t very flush from the factory and sent me a picture showing some space between the header and the gasket and saying because it a stiff metal gasket that it might not seal properly and wouldn’t recommend using them and to use the thinner ones from JBA, from reading all I hear is the JBA ones will leak I what should I do? Hope you have some insight and thanks from Canada.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.