Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay just received my JBA headers yesterday, planning on doing the install this weekend but before i get started i thought i read something here on the forum stating that the stock cats should be replaced with high flow cats.
My question is are there any other members out here running JBA headers with stock cats and having no issues? I also have a AEM Brute Force intake and superchips Cortex. One other question i scrolled thru the Cortex and did not see A/F ratio options is this feature available with the Cortex or only the Flashpaq?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I know a few people have kept on their stock cats, but i dont know how long they last or if they have ever had any problems with them. You will have everything torn apart, I would highly suggest just slapping on a pair of hi flows while you are at it.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
You won't have issues running stock cats on the JBA Headers.

I would highly recommend that you have flanges installed so that when you do replace your stock cats, you won't have to take the headers out to do it...

I have JBA headers, Dynatech Powercats, Stillen B-pipes with high flow cats on them and into my Banks exhaust.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have jba and they rock.... Take the time and do a good high flow cat you wont regret it....
you gonna love the sound and the power gain..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you guy's for the suggestions I think at the least I will install the flanges this way i can remove the stock cats and go with hi flows without dropping the headers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts