Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys. After doing some research this weekend I have decided to go with a JBA Cat-Back Exhaust and an AEM CAI. I was originally looking that a Banks system but chickened out because I thought that it may be too loud within the cabin. I wanted something that had a little more grunt that flow masters and at the same time would give me some additional performance. Please chime in and let me know of any downsides you see with this combo. I’m new to the forum but I’ve been reading a ton of post and think that site is very helpful.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am doing the same thing, I installed the JBA a couple of weeks ago and could not be more pleased, drone is noticeable but very tolerable but it sure screams when you step on it :thumbsup: ...I have the AEM Brute Force coming in this week.....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
EonBlue66 said:
I am doing the same thing, I installed the JBA a couple of weeks ago and could not be more pleased, drone is noticeable but very tolerable but it sure screams when you step on it :thumbsup: ...I have the AEM Brute Force coming in this week.....
Could you put a Zoomers tip on there to lose the "drone"? Speaking of which, has Zoomers fallen off the planet? They used to be mentioned in 2 of 3 exhaust threads and now we don't even hear about them anymore. What happened?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not sure how much changing the tip would help. If I really wanted to kill it I could cover the interior with sound deadening material, if it starts to bug me I just crank up some tunes!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
EonBlue66 said:
Not sure how much changing the tip would help. If I really wanted to kill it I could cover the interior with sound deadening material, if it starts to bug me I just crank up some tunes!
THAT's the answer right there!!! :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
nice to see you guys are happy with the product - always enjoy reading positive feedback
Brad, I would have to say that this forum was extremely influential in helping me make my decision. If you do a search or your exhaust systems there is a lot of great feedback and they seem to be a really good balance of sound and performance. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
42 Posts
awesome guys - we have not seen much for Nissan Exhaust and Header sales lately - ill be availble on here for any questions and I am also availble direct

800-830-3377 x125

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
not going to find a better produced cat back for the titan than the jba exhaust i gained 30hp 35-38tq after switching to it from the banks, just get a uprev tune and ur set..

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
awesome guys - we have not seen much for Nissan Exhaust and Header sales lately - ill be availble on here for any questions and I am also availble direct

800-830-3377 x125

lol 20-30 titans a month off the boards alone arent enough sales?? most of those sales are coming from people like me,shailey, rossi, and others that have shown what ur system is capable of on the dyno, and at the track.. other systems just arent tuned to our truck like the jba is.. i remember when i got my jba system ordered it took me 6 weeks to get it cause it was on nationwide backorder.. IMO make more kits= more sales!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a set of JBA headers that are new(never mounted, sitting in garage) that i'm selling off for $300.
todd @ (951)544-7247

·
Super Moderator
93,688 Posts
I installed the JBA after reading about the performance gains from many on this site, especially Toomnymods. I'm very happy with the performance and sound.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts