Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone tell me how much it would be to have the JBA short tube headers and aftermarket catalytic converters installed on my 2004 Titan?
Both of my exhaust manifolds are cracked so I need to figure out how much it will be to have the headers installed. Looks like the headers are about $350

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
You can get a pair of Magnaflow 94035 cats shipped on Amazon for $120

Many people find they run lean after header install and the fix for this is Uprev tune for $500 (tune by email)

Install labor varies widely, I figure about 6 to 8 hours by somebody who knows what they are doing as welding on the headers and cats is required.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
$700. Too much. ST has to be installed twice to fit, tack, remove, weld, install. Long Tube is same total cost, better performance overall.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i just paid 250 to a shop here to put my headers on.. but didn't add any cats.. when it came time to pay the owner made it clear he under estimated the time it would take.

·
Registered
811 Posts
i just paid 250 to a shop here to put my headers on.. but didn't add any cats.. when it came time to pay the owner made it clear he under estimated the time it would take.
$250! I AM SOOO JEALOUS. My quote was $700 just for the install.

·
Registered
433 Posts
yeah it was obvious that it was there first time doing it on a titan.. i saw in the book that it was estimated at 6.5 hours to do the work but then he said he would give me a deal at 250 cause it wouldn't take that long then the day i took it and picked it up he was a little upset he told me that low of a price.. so lucky me..

·
Registered
801 Posts
you can always install the headers yourself and then take it to a shop and have them weld the b pipe up. just have flanges welded on to the headers first. Thats what I did and it cheaper then having a shop do it all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts