Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got it all buttoned up yesterday, jba headers, catted b-pipes from cajun, and the ultra quiet resonator. i've also got uprev, but we haven't done the post-headers tuning yet.

thank you to jeff and joe at cajun for being great guys and always being available to answer questions. they make and sell excellent products!

very pleased with the package (stage 1). my exhaust sounds a bit different now (had a borla muffler already). before it had a bit more bass to the tone, but i also had some in-cab drone at certain rpms. some of the bass is now gone, but it still sounds good and the drone is gone which is nice. power wise, i do feel an increase already. and that's before doing the fine tuning with joe. should be even better after he gets it dialed in.

great stuff guys, thank you!

Reactions: nightowl

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just ran some logs and sent em to him.

check engine light came on afterwards though... been fine up til now.

·
Registered
456 Posts
just ran some logs and sent em to him.

check engine light came on afterwards though... been fine up til now.
You can check the codes with cipher, it should tell you what it is.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P2A03,A/F Sensor Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 2 Sensor 1)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the more i drive this, the more i dislike the exhaust tone. before, i had just the borla muffler (40348) and it had a real nice throaty deep rumble. now, with the same muffler still, it sounds a lot more raspy. it lost all the deep tone to it. it used to go "WOM" when i started it up, now it goes "BRAAP".

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
I cant imagine any Borla muffler not being deep enough. I have ran the 40944 and the 400436 with UQ and both were super deep and throaty. Joe will check the logs out and get with you about the codes. I bet you have a bad sensor..

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did you listen to the clip jeff?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i don't have your email address. the clip is posted above. i'll try to send it to your phone.

* too big to send mms.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the cause of the code was an o2 sensor, passenger side. i cleared it using uprev and so far (200+miles) it hasn't come back on.

Reactions: Mr. Perseverance
1 - 12 of 12 Posts